While there are many great VR car racing simulations out there, there’s never been a car mechanic game in virtual reality until now. An indie studio called Missing Digit has recently announced their VR simulation game that tasks you with running a motorsports prep shop.
In Wrench you will:
- Build relationships with persistent customers.
- Logbook and maintain customer cars around their race schedules
- Recommend and install modifications based on customer’s driving traits
- Build and modify your own persistent shop cars
- Grow your shop’s reputation and hire mechanics to help take on more customers
In the trailer above you can see the variations in tools you will be using to put together a car. From fixing the motor to adding the essential oils, you will be tasked in the detailed assembly of a vehicle. You can check out the Early Access on Steam today.