Pumpkins and Halloween go hand-in-hand like peanut butter to jelly. If there’s no pumpkin, there’s no Halloween. So to celebrate our love of pumpkins we’d like to introduce you to a special game called Pumpkin Smasher VR.
In the game, your main mission is to smash as many evil pumpkins as possible. You’ll find that in this virtual reality game, there are no regular pumpkins. They come in all shapes and sizes with some pumpkins even being able to walk.
You are visiting the pumpkin farm just after Halloween. They store the pumpkins in the barn. Something has gone wrong this year, and the Ghouls have taken over the farm.
You must smash as many pumpkins as possible in the time limit. You smash pumpkins by picking them up and throwing them, or hitting them with a baseball bat or sledge hammer. You can teleport around the barn to get to more pumpkins. Also smash the Flying Pumpkins and Pumpkin Monsters. Find and smash the Pumpkin Boss.
- Pumpkin Smasher is designed to be played standing in place or room scale VR. A swivel chair may be acceptable. Make sure you have space to swing.
- It is designed for two controllers, but can be played with just one.
- Go for the high score by smashing as many pumpkins and monsters as you can in the time limit.
- Avoid the hazards which deduct points from your score.
- Explore the barn to find mechanisms and more pumpkins and monsters. Find the Pumpkin Boss.
- Replay using a different strategy to get a higher score.
Pumpkin Smasher VR will be available on Valve Index, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive starting October 25th.