Owlchemy Labs, creators of Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-Ality and Job Simulator has just released their next VR game called Vacation Simulator.
In Vacation Simulator, you’ll see some similar faces from Job Simulator with the floating and talking computer monitors. Players will essentially have to, “Reallocate your bandwidth and get ready to splash, s’more, snowball, and selfie your way to optimal relaxation.”
The game takes place in year 2060 which follows the record enrollment in the Job Simulator. Robots have now set out to uncover what else humans did besides ‘job’. After years of balancing buoyancy levels, cataloguing campfire chronicles, and securing ski slope safety protocols, their research led to the creation of a rough approximation of ‘not jobbing’: the Vacation Simulator.
- Experience Vacation Island, your destination for optimal relaxation and/or efficient memory-making!
- Customize a virtual YOU for picture-perfect selfies!
- Wave to interact with a colorful cast of Bots!
- Enjoy RECREATION beyond the theoretical limit in immersion-inspiring destinations!
- Splash in the silicon sea and bask in simulated sunlight, all without getting sand in your… hands!
- Get lost connecting with your roots, nodes, and branches… then get actually lost on a hike!
- Elevate your ice-sculpting skills to new heights and reach peak cozy by knitting mittens for a snowhuman!
- Exist in a comfortable, all-inclusive VR experience— free of motion sickness AND seasickness!
The game is now available for $29.99 on both the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. If you are in for a relaxing VR experience, Vacation Simulator might just be your game.