Car simulation games have always been eye-catching among car enthusiasts and gamers. And now we get to check out another new racing simulation game in VR called RDS – The Official Drift Videogame.
Created by Drift Physics Crew, players will become a member of professional drift competitions on famous tracks. In this game you will be competing with real players from around the world.
You will notice that the game has been created based around realistic physics, which has received fresh improvements and further development in the game. You’ll also come across an advanced styling and technical tuning system.
- Real-time multiplayer with unique TryTime network latency minimization technology for the best tandem drift and online competitions
- New photorealistic graphics shaders
- A rich sound engine created by a unique technology
- VR (Virtual Reality) – full support for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and all other helmets
- Support for all steering wheels with detailed feedback
- Keyboard and gamepad control
- Mouse control
- Support for multiple input devices simultaneously
- Motion platforms (Motion Simulator) support (original protocol | Sim Tools | GameSTUL)
- 5760×1080 resolution support for playing on three monitors (Triple Screen)
- Widescreen monitors 21: 9, 32: 9 and 48: 9 support as well as full-screen modes and wide windows on standard monitors
- Online Competitions in real time with broadcast on YouTube according to the rules and traditions of real events with live judges and commentators! / IN DEVELOPMENT /
- Global ranking of all pilots of the cybersport world. Promotion up for victories in races. This rating is for qualifying for online competitions. Apply for participation and become a pilot in real drift championship! Judging by the real rules!
- Online multiplayer in real time. Train with friends, compete with drift fans around the world. Tandem drift is more convenient than ever!
- Race with your own ghost – recording your best ride on the track for the convenience of training
- Competition with the best records of other real players
- Training – a single race on any track to hone skills or just for fan
- 16 new cars are available immediately when purchasing a game without purchasing DLC
- High-poly car models of the highest degree of development and quality
- Available to use the headlights, alarm and car horn
- Japanese, German, Russian and American cars
- All the cars appearing in this game are fictitious. Any resemblance to real cars is purely coincidental
While many racing games out there are about speed, RDS puts you up to the test against other competitors in a drift simulation. The game is available for $17.99 on both the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.