Owlchemy Labs’ Rick And Morty: Virtual Rick-ality Set To Release On PSVR in 2018
Sony has announced that Rick And Morty: Virtual Rick-Ality will be coming to the PSVR in 2018. Developed by Owlchemy Labs, the Rick and Morty virtual reality game will feature Grandpa Rick and grandson Morty where they go on various adventures and use you to fulfill certain tasks.
The game was originally released on the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift for PC VR users. The game will now be ported over to the PlayStation platform for PS VR users to enjoy.
In this game you will play as Morty’s clone (and endure all the trauma that comes with it!) as you explore Rick’s garage, the Smith household, and alien worlds. Step through portals, help Rick with his bizarre experiments, and use your hands in VR to pick up and play in an interaction-filled 3D Rick-ality. Follow Rick’s directions (or don’t!) to solve puzzles and complete missions in this fully voice acted adventure.
- You can listen to Rick’s instructions (or, don’t!).
- Walk through portals into space. Or other dimensions.
- Flip knobs. Press buttons. Wear hats. Throw and break stuff. Drink detergent.
- Combine objects in the Combinator to make new objects.
- Control your own Youseeks. Make him explode.
- Experience death.
- Raise a pet. Feed a monster. Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car.
You can check out one of our reviews and gameplays Below:
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-Ality for PSVR is set to release in 2018. All we have to say to that is Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!