Odders Lab, creators of OnShape has re-calibrated their VR game and released a new version of the title as OhShape.
In this new VR game you will notice that the graphics have improved and have removed features from the first iteration.
Similar to OnShape, OhShape is a fast-paced rhythm VR game. You will have to go through a variation of poses and move your body to the beat of the game in order to pass the levels. There will be a sync in coordination and routines that will get you bumping and racing. With most games, there will be a leaderboard where you will compete to be at the top.
- Follow the Rhythm: A mix of kinesthetic movements, music and visual effects will take you to another dimension.
- Fun for All: No matter your skill, OhShape has a track for every level of skill and passion, from beginners to the Master of Rhythm.
- Updated Content: OhShape’s community will always have something to talk about
- Handcrafted Levels: A team of professional choreographers designed each level to make them more fun, organic and stylish.
- Compete with Style: Climb to the top of the leaderboard in a party with friends or beat the highest scores from players around the world.
- Get In Shape: Move to the rhythm of the music and burn those calories.
OhShape is available on SteamVR for Valve Index, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift for $14.99.