Multi-Dimensional VR Puzzle Adventure Game ‘A Fisherman’s Tale’ Set To Launch In January 2019
Vertigo Games, Innerspace and ARTE has announced that A Fisherman’s Tale, the upside-down, inside-out VR puzzle adventure game, will launch on PlayStation VR (PS VR), HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality headsets in January 2019 for $14.99/€14.99.
Vertigo Games has been busy of recent with the recent announcement of Skyworld coming to the PlayStation VR platform.
Playing with the incredible sense of scale unique to VR, Innerspace invented a unique VR gameplay mechanic based on the recursion principle. In a way, A Fisherman’s Tale is a co-op game – but instead of playing with others, you’re teaming up with multiple dimensions of yourself! Able to twist and bend your newfound, peculiar reality, you’ll be challenged with multi-dimensional puzzles on your journey to the core of an unusually tall tale.
What does it mean to be trapped inside a replica in an elusive virtual world? A Fisherman’s Tale at it heart is a story about breaking away from illusions to find truth. And who knows, you may learn something about yourself along the way.
- Break more than a couple laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
- Team up with yourself in revolutionary multi-dimensional single player co-op!
- Meet some of the quirkiest sidekicks to have ever set foot in a VR game
- Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of items in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
- Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a… is that another lighthouse?
- Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall tale, exclusively in VR
A Fisherman’s Tale is set to release in January of 2019 for the PSVR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows VR HMDs.