Thanks to the user named Tonsta31 we now have a way to move using the analogue sticks rather than teleporting around. It’s the first iteration for the locomotion mod but it’s been working rather well for many players. “As promised Locomotion mod V1,” said Tonsta31.
V4 Changelog :
– Click left stick to change right stick between turning or teleport
– Left stick when in turn mod jumps
– Press X on left controller to change between camera turning ( for people who find the turning on right stick too sickly)
– Pressing left stick up more than 2/3 will activate sprint, this lasts for 8 secs and takes 30 seconds to replenish
– Potential end of level bug fix
Just overwrite existing locomotion mod
Unpack double click to install, then in games select mods, enable and select mission on the right.
More to come, like snap turning but left stick moves and right stick is teleport.
The above video by the famous YouTuber Nathie shows how the locomotion mod works in Robo Recall.
The download to the mod can be found here. Remember that the mod can’t be used with the main story mode. Learboards and scored are disabled when using mods. But this is a great fix for the newly released Robo Recall VR game.