HTC Announces Black Friday Sale On The Vive Pro Full Kit
HTC has announced that they will be having a Black Friday Sale on their Vive Pro VR headset. The HMD is their latest and most elite model in their lineup which provides great VR experiences through their patented designs and displays that brings out the quality to graphics.
The Black Friday deal will begin on November 23 and end on November 26th. The sale will provide $200 off their Vive Pro Full Kit which includes to the Base Stations 2.0 and 2 next-gen controllers on top of 2 months subscription on Viveport. This will ultimately bring the price down to $1199.
– Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5″ diagonal.
– Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined).
– Refresh Rate: 90 Hz.
– Field Of View: 110 degrees.
– Audio: Hi-Res certified and high impedance headphones (removable).
– Input: Dual integrated microphones.
– Connections: USB-C 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2, Bluetooth.
– Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor.
– Ergonomics: Lens distance adjustment, adjustable IPD, adjustable headphones, adjustable head strap.
If you are looking for just the Vive Pro headset, you will be able to purchase the HMD for $699. This is still quite above the market prices with HMDs such as the Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR, and HTC Vive leading the way in the $250 – $400 range.
The Vive Pro is one step above that and is intended for more of the prosumer/commercial base. However, this is the lowest price we’ve seen for the Vive Pro so if you’ve been waiting for a time to purchase, this weekend might be a great time.