Earlier this year we heard the announcement of Hotel R’n’R and now the unique VR game has finally launched.
Created by Wolf & Wood Interactive, you will take on a life of a failed musician who has to make a deal with the devil. You will receive musical talent, infamy and hard cash. All you have to do in return is is smash up some hotel rooms for the devil.
- A world tour awaits: Featuring five very different hotels, from New Mexico to Las Vegas via Tokyo, Los Angeles and London
- Lover not a fighter: Come up with imaginative new ways of causing mayhem – your puny flesh breaks so easily
- Pawn to die: The pawn shop and gun range has lots of items such as t-shirt cannons, glue guns and fireworks to aid in your quest to smash the (hotel) system
- Do not disturb: Don’t let the maid, manager or security in because lawyers and resurrections can be expensive
- Mini-games: Visit Purgatory to take on the Devil’s work in a series of mini-games based around the deadly sins
- Idle hands: The Devil has a long list of weird challenges to keep things fresh
- Shhh… secrets: Find safe codes, secret passages and areas that are not so obvious on initial inspection
Hotel R’n’R is available today on Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Valve Index for $19.99.