EA has been facing huge backlash these past couple of days where the gaming community demands to see changes from their greedy ways. And so, EA released a statement explaining how they will continuously improve user experience. The company has released discounts on featured characters in Star Wars: Battlefront II such as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker as a result. But even with the huge discount, they seem to be seeing a skyrocketing increase to refund requests so they have removed the “refund button” from their webpage. So, here are the instructions on how to find the refund section from EA to get your money back for Star Wars: Battlefront II.
Steps to getting refund from EA for Star Wars: Battlefront II:
1. Type in this URL or go to the links provided below
- If you can’t find the link to your country, make sure to put in the correct abbreviation between help.ea.com/ and /refund/
2. Sign into your Origin account.
3. Proceed to click the game you want a refund on and click the “Refund” button.
4. Follow the prompts that queue up after clicking the refund button. You can choose the option “Others,” which will help you finish up the process.
5. Then, you should get a series of emails from EA Customer Experience stating that they received your refund request. After that, you’ll just have to wait. Sometimes, the result will be instant and other times, the refund for the EA game will take some time.
6. When you get a “Refund Confirmation” it should be from Origin.
If you decide to call in rather than follow these steps online for a refund, make sure to be direct of what you want as you’ll be asked a series of questions. The queue for the line may be longer than anticipated due to larger call volumes. Many people are calling in for requests right now so the best option would be to do it online following the steps mentioned above.