Deep Type Games has diligently been working on a new VR game called Hellspit: Arena. It is listed as a VR horror-slasher game with physically correct combat system and dynamic battles across arenas in the dark fantasy world.
The game will take you into the dark fantasy world of the late Middle Ages filled with the undead. Hellspit will provide a gruesome and realistic experience with stabbing, cutting and blunt blows, grabs, kicks, and movement tactics — the outcome of each fight depends only on your skill and endurance.
In the trailer you can see how you will need to strategize your movements to take on the enemy opponents. It can be 1 on 1 combats to facinge off against multiple enemies.
- A unique gameplay in which you and your character are one and the same — a full-fledged avatar, precisely mimicking your movements.
- Physically realistic battles using the weapons and equipment of medieval warriors. The characteristics are as close as possible to real prototypes.
- Realistic body movements. A life-like injury system — superficial wounds, dismemberment.
- Intriguing campaign and additional modes. In-game achievement system.
- Full-fledged room scale VR experience — the game requires the player to be in a vertical position with the ability to move in real space over an area of 1.5 x 1.5 meters with support for VR controllers.
- High-quality graphics and sound.
Hellspit: Arena is set to release on September 9, 2019. Make sure to check out the Steam page for the upcoming title.