Explosions? Check. VR physics? Check. Boneless humanoids? Check.
Welcome to Mosh Pit Simulator by Sos Sosowski. This VR game is about a world that is overrun by brainless, boneless humanoid creatures that were created due to a terrible accident.
They move like zombies minus the blood drips and skin exposure. Also they are pretty harmless and try to live normal human lives.
While they don’t have a brain or bones, they still try to drive cars and even go on dates. With all this unsafe practices by the humanoids, you decide to save the world from these weird creatures.
- Nearly 1 square km of interactive city to explore (and destroy)
- Ability to build (and destroy) things yourself!
- Rockets, explosives, engines and other cool stuff to build with
- Story Mode with probably the most ridiculous plot in video games.
- Saving replays to gifs!
- Also, a bunch of things I totally forgot
Most Pit Simulator is available on the Valve Index, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift. While the early access version of the game has been available for quite some time, the full release of the game was on March 10th. Make sure to check it out for a fun sandbox VR experience.