Developer Fakt Software and Publisher Wild River Games have just launched their crazy and quirky new title called Crazy Machines VR.
Crazy Machines VR is the latest installment in the popular puzzle franchise first introduced in 2004 and enjoyed by millions of players around the world. For the first time, ingenuitive problem solvers can experience the series trademark brand of puzzles in VR, taking miniscule to massive components into their own virtual hands as they build and experiment with elaborate machines to solve entertaining challenges from a whole new perspective.
- Play the latest installment of the award-winning puzzle classic in VR!
- Explore numerous impressive worlds and game mechanics in 40 different levels.
- In the Virtual Reality you are in the very center of the action! Find some genius solutions for the many riddles!
- For the very first time in the history of Crazy Machines you aren’t the assistant anymore! Finally YOU are the crazy professor!
- Have a lot of fun in the new interactive sandbox rooms! Throw some baskets high above the clouds or play a round at the pinball table.
- Countless beautiful details want to be discovered by you in the machines and in the gaming world!
All levels have been designed and optimized specifically for VR users. The game will feature forty stages that are divided into five chapters, all with different settings. One of your goals will be to conquer additional challenges to earn achievements and always remember to ask the grumpy support robot for help.
“After months of hard work and polish, our whole team is excited to see players jump right into the chain reactions of Crazy Machines,” said Falk Möckel, managing director at FAKT Software. “Please enjoy tinkering around with them and experiencing in our zany story and entertaining minigames – for the first time in VR!”
Crazy Machines VR is now available on Steam for $15.99. It is compatible with both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.