Fallout 4 VR has been one of the biggest game releases in the virtual reality community. Originally being one of the biggest AAA title, it was surprising when Bethesda announced a port for the VR platform. And now since it has been close to a year from its release, Bethesda has decided to put out a special promotional discount for Fallout 4 VR.
On steam, you will see the game with a 35% discount bringing the total cost down to $38.99. Currently, there are many mods available for the game including this light saber mod.
Bethesda has also continued to revamp their VR title this year with patches to help improve the gameplay and experience inside this fallout world. In the latest update you will find these fixes:
- Added support for additional SteamVR-compatible headsets and motion controllers
- Adjusted controls for workshop mode, including a toggleable palette
- Fixed some stuttering world and controller issues when doing roomscale movement
- Fixed some incorrect controller labels in left hand mode on some platforms
- Fixed Power Armor jetpack not working correctly on motion controllers with analog sticks
- Performance improvements
- Minor fixes
If you are a fan of Bethesda or the Fallout franchise, this is definitely a great game to try out, especially in VR. Make sure to pick up a copy if you’ve been waiting for this game to go on sale. Fallout 4 VR is still “exclusive” to the HTC Vive platform but there are many ways to go about in playing it through the Oculus Rift.