Hyperbolic Magnetism has just released their first update for Beat Saber version 0.10.2. The game has been releasing a lot of love from the community and fans alike where they can enjoy slicing through boxes while jamming out to a variety of songs. In this new update they have changed various things and have patched some bugs.
One of the best features is being able to adjust the volume. Sometimes the noise can get a little too loud so its great that the team has added in this new feature. In addition, you will find new height settings to adjust where you are inside this virtual world. We sometimes are too big or too shot for the game which is why this new feature will be quite beneficial.
Beat Saber 0.10.2 updates:
- When using Oculus Touch controllers in-game pause is triggered by press of a thumbstick (OpenVR SDK) or long press of a left controller’s menu button (Oculus SDK).
- Adjustable player height settings added.
- Audio volume settings added.
- Fixed UI bug in leaderboards.
- Fixed LIV SDK crashing bug.
- Fixed few errors in some levels.
- Fixed no arrows mode with mirror option turned on.
- Room transformation now works with LIV plugin.
- Small visual tweaks and few renamed labels.
The Beat Saber team has stated that they will address the modding component to the game so stay tuned for that upcoming news.