Tomorrow, April 20, the wildly popular zombie shooter game Arizona Sunshine is receiving some serious update in content with Undead Valley. The release is scheduled for 9 am Pacific Time. Undead Valley was initially debuted at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last January. The update will be free and features an all-new Horde mode map that takes players across the Arizona-Nevada border to a zombie-infested old warehouse-turned-underground casino close to Las Vegas.
Arizona Sunshine is developed from the ground up for HTC Vive and Oculus Touch. Its features, provided by Vertigo Games, are outlined below:
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Freely explore your surroundings: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign: The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer: Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
- Put yourself through serious survival: Scavenge the environment, loot your enemies and manage your ammo and consumables.
- Experience unprecedented VR realism: When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Play it only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.